Last Update: April 21, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect or may have collected the following categories of information about you. In some cases, the information we collect may fall within more than one category.
• Contact information and personal identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and username or social media handle.
• Device identifiers, such as information about your device like your MAC address, IP address, or other online identifiers.
• Demographic information, such as your age, sex, and gender (some of which may be protected by applicable law).
• Physical characteristics, such as your hair type and color, skin type, and eye color.
• Commercial information, such as the products or services you have purchased, returned or considered, and your product preferences.
• Payment information, such as your method of payment and payment card information (including payment card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address).
• Online or network activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with our website, mobile applications, digital properties, and advertisements, information about your browsing and search history on our website or mobile applications, and log file information which includes, but may not be limited to, your browser type, webpages you visit, and other electronic network activity.
• Geolocation information, such as information that can help identify your physical location (like your GPS coordinates or the approximate location of your mobile device).
• Audio and visual information, such as recordings of your voice when you call our customer service.
• Professional or employment-related information, such as information from your resume, employment history, education information, and professional licenses or certifications.
• User Content, such as your communications with us and any other content you provide (including photographs, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses, and comments).
• Inferences drawn from or created based on any of the information identified above.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use or may have used the information we have about you:
• To provide products and services to you, such as fulfilling orders and processing payments, creating, servicing and/or maintaining your account or any loyalty program membership you may have with us, assisting with product selection and replenishment, and managing current or past purchases.
• To communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries or complaints, and to help you place an order.
• To administer your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, surveys, promotions, and our loyalty program.
• For marketing and advertising, such as to send you marketing and advertising materials via postal mail, text message or email, and to show you advertisements for products and/or services tailored to your interests on social media and other websites.
• For analytics purposes, such as to understand how you use our website and mobile applications, understand your preferred method of purchasing with us, determine what browser and devices you use to visit our website or mobile applications, and to evaluate and improve our products, services, advertisements, website and mobile applications.
• To operate and improve our business, including to respond to employment applications, provide quality assurance, conduct research and development to develop new products and services, and perform accounting, auditing and other internal business functions.
• For legal and security purposes, such as to detect, prevent, and prosecute harmful, fraudulent, or illegal activity, loss prevention, identify and repair bugs on our website or mobile applications, and to comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We also may use or may have used the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.